Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Walk



It was such a gorgeous morning today that I decided to stop at the park to drink my tea and enjoy the beauty around me. The leaves are beginning to change and I just love all the colors on the trees.

There is a small park down the street from us with a hand dug cave that was made in the 1850's. During the Civil War the townspeople would hide there when soldiers came through. Greg and I are going for a walk there this weekend and I will post pictures.
I took a few of these at the park but I did not walk down to the cave alone.

I am going for a walk today or tomorrow so check back for more Fall pictures soon.




Will be back soon - More to come!

Sorry for the long delay in posts. It has been a busy year and I have been trying to devote some time to working on my professional blog. ...