Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Squirrels

I have become the "squirrel lady" of our new neighborhood. One of the things that I missed about our home back in Florida was that we always had a lot of squirrels, bunnies, and birds playing in the yard.

We did not have many here in our new home so I decided to buy some corn and peanuts for the yard to see if any would stick around. I now have about four to five squirrels that visit our yard daily for their morning meal. They are often waiting on the back porch when I get up in the morning for me toss them a few peanuts.

As weird as it may sound I really enjoy sitting by the back door watching them eat and play as I drink my tea in the morning. I love being outdoors and miss being able to sit outside year round. This gives me a little joy each morning as I share my yard with these cute little guys.

These are special squirrels...hehe....notice the laser eyes ;-)

Will be back soon - More to come!

Sorry for the long delay in posts. It has been a busy year and I have been trying to devote some time to working on my professional blog. ...