Thursday, December 4, 2008

Antique Store in Washington, MO

My dad and Vicki came to visit us and we went down to Union to visit Vicki's mom, Dora, today. We decided to stop at Willow Creek Antiques in Washington while we were there. This place was amazing and the grounds were beautiful. There are several buildings all filled with the neatest things. The barn building was my favorite although it was freezing cold in there.


On the grounds of Willow Creek.


The windmill by the parking area.


Butch and my dad (on the right) on their way into the store.


Inside the first building. There are several rooms in this building all filled with treasures.






This is upstairs in the barn. This room was filled with old chests and armoires.

Will be back soon - More to come!

Sorry for the long delay in posts. It has been a busy year and I have been trying to devote some time to working on my professional blog. ...