Monday, December 8, 2008

New Cook Book



Before they flew back home my step-mom, Vicki, gave me a Cook Book that she had created for me filled with her favorite recipes that have been passed down through family and friends. I love to cook and try new recipes so I was very excited to receive this special gift. One of the recipes contained in the book was her recipe for flan which I love very much. I am very pleased to say that I made my first flan and it turned out wonderful. I love this new book and am looking forward to trying some of the other recipes very soon....especially the rum cake. Yum!



Update: 1/27/09 - We have made several recipes from this book so far and they all have been wonderful. Thank you Vicki. We are making the marinated grilled pork tenderloin tonight...looking forward to it.

Will be back soon - More to come!

Sorry for the long delay in posts. It has been a busy year and I have been trying to devote some time to working on my professional blog. ...