Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fast Lane Cars

We went to Fast Lane Cars in St. Charles today. It was such a neat car place. They have all sorts of old and new automobiles along with some other cute things like antique milk carts and a sno-cone trolley. All the cars and antique items inside are for sale. They sold one of the cars while we were there and they just opened up the big glass doors and drove right out of the showroom. Very cool. Greg found the car that he wants....hehe....and I found the trolley that I want ;-)


Greg loving the car selection at Fast Lane Cars.


My antique milk cart. The back opens up to hold the milk and creams. So cute.


Greg's second choice for a car. While he loved the Shelby, he found one he liked even better a little further into the museum.


Vicki checking out the selection.


My dad inside the first building of cars. There were two huge buildings filled with goodies to see.


Here we are....this is Greg's car ;-)
I do not even remember the price tag on this one but isn't it beautiful.


Inside the museum.


My trolley. I thought this was so adorable. It was used as a sno-cone truck.


This is the kind of car Vicki had as her first car - only hers was green. Pretty cool.


Vicki, my stepmom, checking out the old gas pumps.


Stopping to make a quick call ;-)
This was a neat phone booth.


Old gas pump.

Will be back soon - More to come!

Sorry for the long delay in posts. It has been a busy year and I have been trying to devote some time to working on my professional blog. ...